Winter is always nervous time for gardeners. We never know what the Old Man is going to bring.
While we can’t control everything we can take a few steps to help get our roses through it.
Here are a few blog posts I’ve written over the years regarding getting your roses ready for the cold.
For further information:
- “Stop Deadheading. And We Don’t Mean Put Away The Tye Dye Shirt“
- “When Jack Frost Comes Blowing Through Your Garden“
- “Over-Wintering Roses In Containers“
- “Step One In Preventing Winter Damage To Your Roses“
- “Step Two In Preventing Winter Damage To Your Roses“
- “Tips For Stripping Winter Leaves Off Large Roses“
- “When Are My Roses Dormant Enough For Some Light Trimming?“