Paul has spoken and given workshops on roses all over the United States and even in Italy. Before turning to roses he spend 15 years as a Stand-Up Comedian, Comedy Writer and Comedy Segment Producer on ABC – performing for crowds from 50 to 5000. This background coupled with his fresh outlook on rose growing roses make for an energetic, humorous and informative talk.
Paul is available for lectures and hands on workshops, the latter running from a few hours to all day. Contact us for details.
Here are just some of the rose engagements Paul has done;
- Philadelphia Flower Show
- Northeast Flower and Garden Show – Seattle, WA
- Bierkreek Rose Nursery Rose Festival. The Netherlands
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Disney World. Four days of talks
- Vancouver Rose Society
- Deep South District Rose Convention
- 17th Annual Organic Grower’s Conference
- Seattle, WA. Heritage Roses Northwest All Day Workshop
- New York – Great Rosarians of The World Lecture Series “The Sustainable Rose Garden” Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
- Bowling Green Kentucky – TenArky District Convention. “Roses Are Plants Too”
- Charlotte, NC. Southern Spring Home & Garden Show. “Growing Roses Naturally”.
- Southeastern Flower Show – Speaking and coordinating five days of rose events throughout the conference including “Roses Are Plants Too” main stage.
- Charlotte, NC. Southern Spring Home & Garden Show. Talk and coordinating a day of talks/demonstrations devoted to roses and their care.
- Charleston Horticultural Society – Two days of lecture and workshops
- Carolina Gardener WBT Radio – Cohost
- Making it Grow with Rowland Allston – PBS
- Charlotte, NC. Southern Spring Home & Garden Show
- Pesaro, Italy. “Il Nome Della Rosa
- Abingdon, VA Mid Atlantic Garden Faire.
- Washington DC. National Fall Convention of The American Rose Society
- New Orleans, LA. National Spring Convention of The American Rose Society
- 1993-present. District & local rose societies and garden clubs. On average 4-6 per year.
Click Here To See Paul’s Full Resume.